January 2013 Weddings
Options

I'm Going to Forget Something...

Am I the only one worried I'm going to forget something in the weeks leading up to preparing for the big day?  Have you thought of anything last minute that you want to share so we don't do the same thing!

So far I realized I forgot to count thank you card stamps into the budget, they go up Jan 1 so if you care buy them before!! :)

I also forgot to write myself a reminder to check in with the taxi company providing guest transport from hotel to venue to let him know what time he should begin picking them up!  That woulda been huge but hopefully he would have called me eventually!

*breathe!*

Re: I'm Going to Forget Something...

• Options
    I had a dream the other night that I forgot to pick up the flowers. But I haven't thought of anything that will need to get done that I had previously forgotten about.
  • Options
    I think at some point or another there will be a moment where we all panic that we have forgotten something. I handle that by being really organized. The more organized I am, the less stressed I am. I was so happy when my venue coordinator called me the most organized person she has ever worked with that I practically jumped up and down.

It will all work out! Don't worry! :)

• Options
    I've had sooo many dreams of either forgetting something or being late...!!
    God is Faithful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards