January 2013 Weddings

Uh-oh...Hubby's in trouble

I've been bitten by the baby bug...hard.

In my defense, I've had baby fever for about a year now. But DH and I are both really young and I've promised him 2 years. 1 year before we start trying. But now that we're actually married, I'm having a hard time convincing myself to stick to what I promised him.

What's worse though is that he will do what I ask if I beg him hard enough. So I have to try to be on my best behavior because he deserves it.

just a random thought. hahaha

Re: Uh-oh...Hubby's in trouble

• Here's what you do: spend a Sunday in bed doing...whatever. And remember that if you have a baby that wont happen for at least...5 years? Lol, one weekend I rolled over at like noon and was like, Man, I'm glad we don't have kids right now! :) 
  • Hahaha, good idea. 

I have a hard time dong that as it is anyway, but that is true. I wouldn't do that to DH either. Poor man doesn't ever like to get out of bed before 10 on a regular day. 
  • Yea..I would wait too.  You guys ARE young and you have many more special moments to share pre-babies...  : )  No more romantic evenings, unless you have sitters galore lined up or parents willing enough to take them all night..
    Also, (and I'm just speaking from watching and talking to parents) but you dont have a MIN to yourself.  Its ALL about the baby...just a thought.
    God is Faithful!
  • Yeah, I know all of that. But on the upside, I've got cousins galore who are jumping at the opportunity to babysit for us.

But yeah, we are planning to wait. Poor Hubby just has to put up with my googley eyes every time we walk past a cute baby or see a cute baby outfit in the store.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_uh-ohhubbys-in-trouble?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:e670c90d-58c7-479e-b5fa-152b0863b72ePost:6319aed7-11ad-4de3-8e8c-e75df636f668">Re: Uh-oh...Hubby's in trouble</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hahaha, good idea.  I have a hard time dong that as it is anyway, but that is true. I wouldn't do that to DH either. Poor man doesn't ever like to get out of bed before 10 on a regular day. 
    Posted by heroeswearbrown[/QUOTE]
    Yeah !! I Agree
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards