January 2013 Weddings

Weekend Plans

What does everyone else have on the agenda for the weekend?

I've got my first fitting, my bridal shower, and I'm going to addressing the last of the invitations. And possibly making my veil. maybe...we'll see.

What checks does everyone else have slated for this weekend?

Re: Weekend Plans

• Not to mention, we went and picked up my ring from the jewelers after getting it resized. It was my great grandmother's ring. This is the first I've seen how they look together at the right spot on my hand. I'm excited. I think they look awesome. I know the metals are different, but we had to look forever to try to find an e-ring that would match my grandmother's band. So I'm okay with it. I love them both.

• FI and I are running a half marathon on Sunday. Training is our "wedding work out", plus its Halloween wknd so they're encouraging runners to dress up. We're going as bride and groom, naturally. :
  • edited October 2012
    You ladies are busy bees!  Heroeswearbrown..the rings look great!  Gabbagirl...that is such a cool thing to do as a couple! 

I'm not doing anything wedding related this weekend.  I think I'm pretty much done with everything FOR NOW, Lol.  I'm mailing out invites and calling to schedule my fitting on Nov.
    1st. 

As far as non-wedding related stuff - unfortunately, we are in the midst of a Tropical Storm Warning.  The weather may keep us indoors on Sat.  It will probably be ok on Sunday, and, if so, I'll take my kids to a Halloween function happening at one of our local malls.
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Wow- you are busy!  We are meeting with our florist tomorrow to go over and build our centerpieces. We really need to address our invitations too.... but that may be put off until next week! 
  • I have my first dress fitting today. Tomorrow we're going on a glow in the dark mini-golf double date and then going to our dance class. On the not so fun side, the apartment needs cleaning and there are errands to run. Oh, and I want to start manufacturing table numbers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • UGH another busy weekend for me!  Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment followed immediately by family pictures then that evening I have a Pure Romance party to attend (hoping to find some good stuff for the HM!)

Sunday we're headed to FI's parents to celebrate his 30th bday! :)

Have a good weekend, ladies!  See you next week.
  • We are going to Thriller tomorrow :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Having an end of the season bbq today!  A little funny in light of Sandy, but oh well.  Other than that, we're just finishing making sure we have everyone's addresses correctly.  I'm going to try to decide about makeup/hair stylists and sign the contract with a florist.  Next week, I have my first dress fitting!!  And we're meeting with the videographer to discuss the run of the day.  Also need to get music/reading decisions finished.  Have a lot to do!

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards