Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

boudoir- photographers and prices

thinking of doing boudoir photos for hubby... my MOH is thinking of doing them for her fiance as well.who did yours and how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?thanks ladies!

Re: boudoir- photographers and prices

• LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amber Procaccini - $325 for photos and hair/makeup and hotel (Hotel Minneapolis). She was great - highly recommended!!
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    I had Callie V Photography do mine and I love how they turned out (pic in my signature is from my boudoir shoot). Callie charges $175 for the session and that includes the studio fee, rights to the pics on a cd, editing services.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • edited December 2011
    I used Mike O'Halloran and I got him at last year's prices - $150. Super cheap, and he has a studio with several cool spaces. Photos were great, timely, and got disc with all of them for no extra $. For those who care, he does touch ups for free.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Sally Jorgenson at La Vie Photography I did an event so it was 500 for the session, part of the hotel room, and a cd with my all my pictures and the rights. If you want to see some feel free to e-mail me rlurbanski at hotmail dot com.
  • ericaandsyericaandsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sally w La Vie photography $400..I had my pictures done at her studio. My session was an hour and a half long. The $400 includes rights to my pictures and an 8x11 album. WORTH EVERY PENNY!http://thepoutingroom.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards