Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

moments like this (continue from previous post)

So when Veijes posted that monica emailed her saying that oters were looking for the same stuff as her for the exact same day (a sunday) I was a little suspicious if that was true as it's a sunday wedding and people wanted the exact same stuff.Well today I get an email from Monica asking if I've made up my mind because in the last week so many brides have contacted her for the same items on our date and that if I want the items I need to let her know by end of day today.

Re: moments like this (continue from previous post)

• edited December 2011
    Finally someone who is talking some sense! I have been watching these chair cover posts and I feel like I have to say something. If a deal is too good to be true then it probably is. At the prices that some of these companies are charging how do you think they will be able to maintain and provide a quality product for your wedding date?  A chair cover for the price of a napkin does not sound like something I would want at my wedding. I have attended a wedding with chair covers provided by one of the companies that are talked about on this board. I felt bad for the bride as the covers were wrinkled, stained and mismatched!  Bottom line don’t go with a company based on price alone. Check professional references ask your venue, caterer or florist for recommendations. I have pics of the wrinkled covers if anyone is interested.
  • edited December 2011
    FutureMrs.Jackson2B- I'd be interested in seeing pics/hearing which company these were from wial0604 at stcloudstate dot edu
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • periippaperiippa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, who are you talking about FutureMrs.Jackson?periippa at gmail.com
  • jaramlerjaramler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FutureMrsJackson2B Could you please send me more information on that as well?  Thanks!jill . matt . wedding @ gmail . com
  • rosebc118rosebc118 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Future Mrs. Jackson2b could you send to me as well??? Im about to book a vendor and would REALLY like to  make sure this wasn't the one!rosebc118@gmail.comThank you!!!!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Please send to me too.clepire@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards