Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Flowers for Hair

I'm not wearing a veil and I'm thinking about getting one or two white flowers for my hair instead. I've been looking on Etsy and found a few I liked, but wanted to check here too.So - have any of you already bought flowers for your hair, and if so, from where?

Re: Flowers for Hair

• edited December 2011
    I got mine from seller Mikye on Etsy.  She custom made mine for the same price as the other ones on her site.  There's a good pic in my non-pro pics on my bio.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks - I have looked at some of her stuff on Etsy - gorgeous flowers!
  • edited December 2011
    One seller from etsy who is local is che bella. You should check out her boutique in St. Paul. That way you can actually try a bunch of different styles on before you either buy from Jennifer at Che Bella or buy from an etsy seller.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh thanks, Jessica - I will do that!!
  • edited December 2011
    I will second Che Bella boutique on Grand Ave. in St. Paul. I bought my necklace, earrings, and hair jewelry from them! Just make sure you allow plenty of time in case you custom order something. Good luck!
  • flower_loverflower_lover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used real flowers in my hair, provided by our wedding florist, Luna Vinca in Uptown Minneapolis. The flowers were stepahnotus, and the florist tied the ends beautifully in floral tape and they were a breeze to insert and the ends did not show at all. I believe she charged $5/flower, and they held up beautifully all day and night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards