Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

FS! items from my 9/26 wedding

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT POSTING PICTURES! As of right now this is what I have for sale...will have more later! 100-3" square glass candle holders...they still have candles inside. The wax can be removed by putting them in the freezer. Selling all together for $65 obo. 30- 10 in easels (used for table numbers and spray painted a shiney brown color) bought for $4.00 each at Micheals selling for $1 each (could be spray painted again) 10 small rod iron centerpieces. SO CUTE They are bud vase witha pillar plate in the middle that holds a candle (sorry hard to explain)-purchased for $19.99 each...one of the small vases broke in one of the centerpieces. I'm selling these centerpieces for $10 each (We used these inbetween our main centerpieces on the head table I'm debating whether or not I want to sell my cake cutter. I fell in love with it on ebay and ended up getting it for $250 (ridiculous!) it is hard to find since it is discontinued from Bombay Co. It is silver and leaf shaped. If I get a good offer I may just sell it. I'm sorry to tease you without pictures. Please email if you are interested in anything root.erica@gmail.com THANK U LADIES! :)

Re: FS! items from my 9/26 wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards