Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Trouble ordering from the knot shop

For the past 2 days I have tried to order bubbles, unity candle and mini photo frame and it always comes up error.  I finally called that 800 number and it says wrong number...

Has anyone order from the knot shop? Have any problems?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Trouble ordering from the knot shop

• edited December 2011
    I ordered some stuff about 3 weeks ago and had no problems.  There was an outage this week so many they didn't regression test and something broke.....
  • RykersMommyRykersMommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have ordered lots of stuff from The Knot Shop and have not have any problems at all! But here is a little tip for ya.....

When you get to the end, save 10% by typing the the Promo Code area "SAVETEN" I got that info on one of my orders and have used it everytime I have ordered since!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Are you still having problems?  The number on the Customer Service page works:

http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-tools-help-center/the-knot-about-us/articles/the-knot-customer-service.aspx

Good luck!
  • juliels53juliels53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WARNING!!!! I had HUGE problems with the Knot Shop recently..here goes:

Ordered 300 personalized napkins and one "M" cake topper. Got the error message. Waited 2 days, checked credit card and called knot shop to verify ordered didn't go through. Proceeded to place the exact order again, this time it went through, got the email confirmations and the charge was made to the credit card. Cool.

Fast forward couple weeks, received 300 napkins and cake topper. Great! Couple days later, received another 300 persnalized napkins and cake topper. Call the knot, apparently the first order DID GO THROUGH. Check credit card....2 charges!!! I had to fight the knot, and I mean fight, threaten reporting to credit card/BBB because they wouldn't take it back bc it was personalized. They even checked their call records to confirm that I called the first time about error message. After about a week of going back and forth, they agreed to refund my money if I shipped the second order back (my cost).

Sorry, that got long. But if you got error messages, it doesn't mean it didn't go through. Get some type of verification that it didn't order (email from the knot? give them credit card used and phone number and keep records of every word/person you talk to and when, otherwise they wont' believe you).

I don't want to bad mouth the knot, but I had a very bad experience. Good luck!
    In story books marriage is a happy ending. In real life it's a happy beginning. Living my happy beginning since September 18, 2010! Planning Bio & Vendor Reviews
  • edited December 2011
    I've ordered twice with no problems.  Both of those purchases were a few months ago, though, so that probably doesn't help much... 
  • edited December 2011
    Yes...Lots of problems!  I  ordered gifts for my bridesmaids and received an incomplete order with a couple of items just crossed off and 'discountinued' written in.  BUT they still charged me for the entire order, also it was three sets of jewelry with personalized jewelry rolls all to match in different colors for each girl (3 bridesmaids) and I only got one jewelry roll!  I need what I give all three girls to match, but now I don't think I can return the just the one I got b/c its personalized.  Oh yeah, and they haven't answered emails (I've tried multiple email addresses) and I can't get anyone on the phone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards