Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

PSA's - Photo-booth & Caribou!

Groupon Photo-booth deal, 62% off - Click here to see it!

Caribou is having a BOGO deal in honor of Halloween today!  You just need this coupon printed out, or on your phone!  Click here!

= )

Re: PSA's - Photo-booth & Caribou!

• Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dammit! Why does everything expire *before* our wedding date?! Heh. Hopefully they'll have another one of these early next year!
  • Options
    TCbride1TCbride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know what you mean Cackle, I want to buy so many of those deals but they expire so quickly!

Ooh I'm for sure picking up a yummy drink a Caribou with the BOGO today! Maybe I'll give the other one to my boss... ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be using the BOGO deal! Thanks for sharing!! :)
  • Options
    MrsBassPlayaMrsBassPlaya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Argh!  I went to Caribou earlier today before I saw this.  Sad.  Thanks for the PSA, though!

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    We booked with Mobile Photo Booth at the Twin City Wedding Fair in October and when we did, they had ten envelopes that you got to pick from. Each one had a gift certificate in it that either gave you and extra hour free or you saved money. We purchased the four hour package for $845 and our envelope saved us $50.00. The couple that booked right after us picked the $150 off envelop. I talked to them last week and they said they are going to do the same thing at the January show. 

We got a four hour rental for $795 and got a guest book, DVD, and they also included a prop kit.

So looking forward to it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards