Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Day-Of Wedding Planner

Does anyone know of any reasonably priced wedding planners that offer day-of services? I am hoping to find one between $500 and $800 if possible. Any recommendations would be helpful. Thank you!

Re: Day-Of Wedding Planner

• Options
    There's a Groupon today for $499 I think! Go check it out!
  • Options
    OMG! Wedding Groupons! I never knew! Thank you! I feel like you just saved me a million dollars!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Heather with Until it Looks Right is great, and very reasonable.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I'm working with Meredith from Bride Support.  We're in the planning stages still (my wedding is May 18th), so I can't give a "day of" review, but so far she's been great and very helpful.  She's very reasonably priced, also.
  • Options
    I used Maria at Isipri Events... We got married last June and paid $300 (regularily $500 but there was a special at the time we booked).  I don't know if their rates are still the same but she was absolutely great to work with and super friendly!  I am SO glad we had her.  Made me so much more relaxed leading up to the wedding and the day of. 

June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_day-of-wedding-planner-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:32025928-aba4-4721-9185-1cf0ba79b5d9Post:6ce85daf-00da-4226-8715-e55d0c822186">Re: Day-Of Wedding Planner</a>:
    [QUOTE]Heather with Until it Looks Right is great, and very reasonable.
    Posted by Sscholfield[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Me too. She was easily one of my top vendors!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards