Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Re: WTF Wednesday!

• edited December 2011
    Dear FI,Its so nice that you want me to go on your fishing trip with you next weekend.. but I don't know what I'm going to do the whole time?? I like fishing but not extremely like you do; I guess I'll suck it up and go with you.
    -Your loving fiancee
  • MrsBassPlayaMrsBassPlaya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear doc,

While I can appreciate your concern for my health, I am SUPER frustrated that you are changing up my birth control a year before my wedding.  Going from a pretty failsafe method to one that has, as the information sheet put it "1 in 20 odds of getting pregnant in the first year with typical use" makes me extra nervous that I could end up as a preggo bride.  I am also not looking forward to the inevitable month of hormonal insanity that I always get when I switch.  Thanks for the added stress.

Sincerely,
    Soon to be a crazy, hormonal b****

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear professor,

I really don't think you know what you are doing. Your overall class average should not be at 40%.  I understand (from other students who have had you) that you have a huge curve where kids with 40% in the class can still get a B. But it just make's no sense to me. I got a 60% on this midterm and yet you told me I did a good job because I am just above average. This teaching method just seems stupid because I feel like we are not learning anything when we fail.

-Frustrated student
  • edited December 2011
    Dear University,
    I think you should explain to your students your reasoning behind suddenly requiring standardized research papers in each and every class, on top of the pre-set curriculum of papers and presentations.  This is graduate school, not 8th grade.  I have enough on my plate between work, school, wedding planning, house hunting, and trying to have a life, that I do not need an additional term paper for each class.

Sincerely,
    Ungratified Student
    "What do you want to be married to me for, anyhow?"
    ~**~
    "So I can kiss you anytime I want"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards