Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

AW: Back from Honeymoon and married!

I'm not sure how these posts are supposed to go.... so I'll just say that WOOHOO WE'RE MARRIED!  Just got back this past weekend from our honeymoon in Colorado Springs which was a secret until my husband announced it at the reception.  We were blessed with a nearly perfect day weather-wise... it only rained a little bit while we were inside for the ceremony and it was bright and sunny for the rest!    Eventually I'll get some for sale stuff up and vendor reviews once my husband and I settle into our new apartment together... not looking forward to sharing the closet :)

The week before and week of was a bit stressful for me finishing up details and planning/coordinating who-goes-where-and-sets-up-what-and-when stuff, so my #1 recommendation is to have a highly reliable friend or DOC do it for you and don't procrastinate on those details like I did.  I'm ridiculously happy that I never have to plan a wedding again!!

Our photographer, Ben Berndt, already finished the pictures and has several of them posted on his facebook page.  He and his second shooter (Evan Uribe) were phenomenal!!!  Here's one and the rest are here (<<click)

Re: AW: Back from Honeymoon and married!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  So glad you had great weather for your day.  That photo is just beautiful!
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

woohoo is right!! :) Congrats!! Awesome pictures, you looked gorgeous and so happy! Thanks for sharing them. 

Good luck with getting settled into the apartment... FI and I start that process next week,..I am also not looking forward to sharing closet space! Should be an adjustment!

June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Glad to hear you had a fun honeymoon and I love the way he kept it a surprise from you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the pic!

Facebook is blocked at work for me so I can't view em til I get home :(

At least TK isn't blocked!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So exciting! 

It looks like you had an amazing time!  Everything looked beautiful, thanks for sharing the pics!!  = )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look so beautiful and happy in you pictures!! I am so happy for you Laura! Looking at your pictures makes me so excited for my own wedding!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I love the picture!! I looks like it was amazing!! :) Glad you had a great honeymoon.
  • Options
    brink131brink131 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Your photos are stunning! Glad everything went well, and you had a fun honeymoon!
  • Options
    aligrossaligross member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    YAY! I saw that Ben posted new photos this morning before work so I was able to peek at them, they are amazing! CONGRATS and everything looked fabulous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Your photos are stunning! What a beautiful wedding!

• Options
    EmilyW416EmilyW416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im at work so Ill look when I get home! Glad you had amazing weather! I love CO!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are just beautiful. I love your dress too, so absolutely gorgeous! It looked perfect on you. I also love the colors in your bouquet and BM dresses. Very pretty. Congrats! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely beautiful, loved looking at all of your photos!!  Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, I was waiting for your post!  Congrats!  You were a beautiful bride and those pictures are truly AMAZING!  He did a great job.  I love all the little details, the flowers were fantastic, etc. etc.

Congrats again Mrs.!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards