Ohio-Columbus
Options

Tanning information for those interested

Hi Ladies,

I saw the thread a few days ago about tanning/airbrush tanning, it's fantastic!  There's a new local coupon per day, and it's free to use and you can buy whatever ones you want or not.  Anyways, sell on groupon over...

But, long story short, today's Groupon is for half price airbrush tanning.  The place is a little out of town (Blacklick), but may be worth it for some brides wanting the deal.  I guess the coupon is valid for a year.  Here's the information.  

Full disclosure: that link is a "referral" link that I can get points through my account if you sign up, so if you aren't comfortable with that then just google Groupon and you can sign up that way.  

HTH for some fellow knotties!  I'm really not trying to sell anything or anything, I just thought of you all when I saw it this morning!

Re: Tanning information for those interested

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies,

I saw the thread a few days ago about tanning/airbrush tanning, it's fantastic!  There's a new local coupon per day, and it's free to use and you can buy whatever ones you want or not.  Anyways, sell on groupon over...

But, long story short, today's Groupon is for half price airbrush tanning.  The place is a little out of town (Blacklick), but may be worth it for some brides wanting the deal.  I guess the coupon is valid for a year.  Here's the information.  

Full disclosure: that link is a "referral" link that I can get points through my account if you sign up, so if you aren't comfortable with that then just google Groupon and you can sign up that way.  

HTH for some fellow knotties!  I'm really not trying to sell anything or anything, I just thought of you all when I saw it this morning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards