Ohio-Columbus
Options

confession.

i do not understand how some of you ladies get to 1k posts plus! i have literally found myself on this "reception ideas" and "diy" boards posting about nothing to bring my post count up.hahahaha.

even better: i told my fiance about this and his response "maybe they have codes to change their post count!".....

It's for sure I'm gonna love you all the way. Frank Sinatra

Re: confession.

• Options
    nope i'm just addicted. also, full disclosure, i've been on the boards since i was a MOH like 4 years ago so i've been here for awhile!
  • Options
    I have nowhere near that many, but I have also been on here for about twoish years since I was a BM in a wedding.  They start to rack up over time :)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was really active when I was planning my wedding and for a time when I was not working, but now I have been telling myself that I need to stay from some boards for a while. I really like all you guys, it is just that the E board has really gotten to me recently. I still try to pop in here every few days or so.
  • Options
    I comment on a lot of the DIY and attire boards, like stuff they post, just giving feedback 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we like you too MissySue! and i'm a total E lurker. love that board.
  • Options
    My month board would have virtual knottie nights (and drunk virtual knottie nights)....that helped get people's counts up, cause you were just posting constantly about everything and anything.  At my old job, I could get on and often had nothing to do, so it was pretty sweet.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_confession?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:58a4d700-01b2-472a-89f3-a0fa759255a4Post:a8878618-3a4f-4ae9-8aed-14c8fa060961">Re: confession.</a>:
    [QUOTE]we like you too MissySue! and i'm a total E lurker. love that board.
    Posted by MissOwl[/QUOTE]

Aww, thanks. It is just some of the ladies sort of got on my nerves so I had to take a break. Some of them think they own that board or something. They can b!tch, whine and complain about things but when I do it, it is a different story.
  • Options
    Missysue, this post is hurtful.  What you wrote is not what happened.  The only advice given was that you schedule a doctor's appointment because you always seem to be sick.  Your response was that you live with a smoker and nobody understands your life and then you said GBCE and left.  

It was an over reaction on your part when people who genuinely care about you were giving you advice because they didn't want to see you dealing with being sick so much.  

I think it's ridiculous you would come here and talk about what happened in an untrue manner.  I really enjoyed posting with you over there and it's crap that you would paint us in that light especially because I was one of the ones trying to encourage you to get help so I take this very personally.  
  • Options
    Oooooh no.  Are you KIDDING ME Missy?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards