Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Trolley/limo options?

Hi everyone!

I have my heart set on a trolley for our wedding transportation, but the companies I've looked at seem so expensive!! Any recommendations on a reasonably priced trolley rental?
If they're all spendy, I'll be looking into limos so if you have any recommendations for those that would be helpful! Thank you :) 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Trolley/limo options?

• Options
    Have you checked out Rene's Royal Valet?

http://www.reneeslimousines.com/

I know they have trolley's.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Where is the wedding? We're using Stillwater Trolley Co. and they're very reasonable. Our wedding is in Stillwater though, and I don't know how far outside of Stillwate they travel.
  • Options
    What's your budget?  "Expensive" is very relative :)
  • Options
    I'm in the Twin Cities and I thought the trolley options were very pricy.  Just not willing to spend $8-$1k on a trolley without including gratuity!   After some research, I am going with Eclipse.  We are using a 26-person luxury van that looks very classy and like a limo on the inside.  For 2 hours including gratuity it is $600.  We just need transportation around St. Paul - I did want a trolley but it was just too much.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
    ktwagner21 -I did check Renee's...for 2 hour rental it's $750 + gratuity, which seems ridiculous to me. Maybe that's average for a trolley though.

I'll look into limo/bus options. Lang125  - thanks for the tip!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We went through Gray Line (grayline-mpls.com) they only have one trolley (or trolley style), but I thought it was classic looking and cute. Our contract is $370 for 3 hours, the most reasonable we found, by far!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_trolleylimo-options?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:49c69040-e336-472b-8bfa-b6fef8ef677aPost:7e0442e3-fb88-4071-a84b-080288d8c6ce">Re: Trolley/limo options?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We went through Gray Line (grayline-mpls.com) they only have one trolley (or trolley style), but I thought it was classic looking and cute. Our contract is $370 for 3 hours, the most reasonable we found, by far!
    Posted by hwidell[/QUOTE]

<div>I just sent you a PM :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards