Ohio-Columbus

Matthew's Wedding Photography

I recently just got my engagement pictures done by Matthew's Wedding Photography on Sunday. We took them at a nearby Metro Park due to my fiancé being a big park person. They showed up on time, accepted us wanting to add our Chocolate lab in the pictures, and were overall enjoyable. Matt and his wife Karen thought of everything. They made sure we knew how to pose, they made sure the type of picture is one we wanted, and they offered a ton of ideas for the wedding day itself. They gave us references to VISTA print, florists, dj's, and a photobooth offer. They are by far the best people to work with. As I said before we were photographed on Sunday, he had his print previews on Facebook that night, and said we would get all of our pictures the following Wednesday. He's very timely. It's great to know that this photographer isn't in it for the money; he's helped us through with any questions or problems we've had along the way. He's the type of photographer that really takes the time to get to know the bride and the groom as well as getting to know what vision they want.

If anyone needs a reference for this photographer please do not hesitate to ask me and I can help out. I would highly recommend him to anyone. If you have any questions feel free to email me at mhall129@hotmail.com or on here :)

Re: Matthew's Wedding Photography

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards