Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

LIMO - booked! :)

I booked our Limo today. We are going with Pearl Limousine, St. Cloud. We decided to go big or go home and rented their 20 person Escalade for 2 hrs. We will have about 15 people or so and I'm sure more will want to tag along.

Anywho they provide ice, water, pop, glassware and red carpet treatment with the package. They don't allow us to decorate the limo though. I was really disappointed they only add tiny wedding flags to the front. They want it to remain classy ahaha. They are local and know the area which was also a must for me.

My gf had a party bus from the cities do their wedding and the driver spent the full 2 hrs lost. So they have to continue to give him directions and stuff--- not something I wanna have to worry about. 

Re: LIMO - booked! :)

• edited December 2011
    woo hoo! congrats on the check! FI and I just cannot decide whether or not to get a limo....

please talk me into it :)
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Nice! Congrats on the check. We were just notified by our limo place that we got an upgrade to the 2008, 22 person Cadillac Escalade, since they got rid of the 2007 Navigator we had reserved.  Super excited, it looks awesome!
  • edited December 2011

Kayla I will try my best -- Although FI and I didn't want to go bar hoping which in St. Cloud a lot of Brides and WP do. At least the 3 I was in this summer/fall did. 

We plan to use that 1.5 hr cocktail time to take more pictures -- I LOVE pictures! haha  Since we want to take more pictures with the WP we figured we should have a limo to transport everyone that way we don't have to worry about lossing part of the WP in the shuffle. We also wanted to kick start the rest of the party with our closest friends and get some more time with them before we got whisked away by other people at the reception. . .

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!  We're working on this one, but it's near impossible to find a 12-person classic black limo for under $160/hr.  They just aren't available.
  • edited December 2011
    I Want Cake - Our limo is running us $400, the least I could find (professionally)  was $200 for 2 hr and that was a 2 seater classic car. I was a little bummed because our family knows a guy that does limo on the side-  but he was so flaky the day of my cousin's wedding to the pt no one thought he would show up and was late--- AND since my Mom had to let him go from her Business she told me to go with the pros. Otherwise he would have charge $200 for 18/20 person Hummer.
  • edited December 2011
    We went with Aspen Limo in the twin cities. FI still really wants a classic sports car and I can't find one anywhere :( the most complicated part is that he wants to drive it. So I'm keeping my eyes open but regardless if I find one we'll have some sort of transportation
  • edited December 2011
    kaylas16:  Do it if you can.  I was in two weddings where we had a limo/bus to go and take pictures after the ceremony and it was so much fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards