Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Wedding Day Transportation

Does anybody have any suggestions for reasonable "day of" transportation?  The wedding is in the Twin Cities area.

Thank you.

Re: Wedding Day Transportation

• MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Urban Express.  It was only $175 to take us from the ceremony to the reception with a stop in between.  

"All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any recs, but I will for sure be looking into urban express :)
  • edited December 2011
    I used Minnesota Coaches, Inc. I just booked it sort of last minute (our wedding is next weekend). It was $360 for 5 hours with unlimited service. I believe they are out of Hastings, but I am not 100%...I know the owner of a local bus company that they just bought out. They will be picking our guys up at the hotel in the morning, bringing them to the church, picking girls up, bringing us to the church, then to a bar, then the reception. PM me if you want more information!
  • MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_wedding-day-transportation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:4ec274ba-5f56-454b-91be-98d77c12b57ePost:04aa2cc9-6b0d-4a83-ba0d-36073e8fd0b4">Re: Wedding Day Transportation</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't have any recs, but I will for sure be looking into urban express :)
    Posted by colstj1[/QUOTE]

<div>Glad I could help!</div>
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • edited December 2011
    We're having an "awkward gap" wedding, so we need the limo for longer since we're taking pics in between ceremony and reception. We're using Renee's Royal Valet since they have a wedding package starting at 5 hours which was just the right amount of time. They weren't the cheapest, but their prices still seemed reasonable, they have great reviews, and they have been very professional throughout my contact with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards