Ohio-Columbus
Options

makeup artists

I'm planning my Columbus wedding from Cincinnati. Anybody know a good makeup artist in Columbus area that uses airbrush? Thanks Knotties

Re: makeup artists

• Options
    Bhc5300Bhc5300 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ericka from Magic's in the Makeup is suppose to be very good. I am using her for my May wedding. She is reasonably priced!
  • Options
    BrittBritt22BrittBritt22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Ericka with Magic's in the Makeup erickareid@magicsinthemakeupllc.com 
  • Options
    BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alison Feamster does airbrush makeup and will travel to you.  For the bride, airbrush is $135. AlisonFeamster.com 614-327-9632 Alison@AlisonFeamster.com
    I am using Alison for my August wedding, and have heard many good things on this board about her.  Good luck!
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • Options
    JHS16JHS16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alison Feamster is one of the most highly recommended, but she books up SUPER fast, so I hope your wedding is more than 6-9 months out.  Here's her webpage:

• Options
    jodskijodski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also am using Alison Feamster, she's great
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Alison Feamster, too. I just booked her this week for my spring 2011 wedding, so I don't have much feedback at this point other than that she has been super responsive so far.
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also going with Erika Reid. She was really quick to respond to emails and charges $125 for bride airbrush makeup.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards