Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

What to Engrave inside the band?

Hi ~ I'm about to order FI's wedding band from bluenile.com, and they offer to engrave the inside for just $25. We haven't decided whether to do this or not...

What did you guys engrave inside your bands?

And is $25 a good deal?  I'm thinking so, even if just for convenience.  If we do it later, how much does a local jeweler charge? 
Thanks!
eight twenty-seven ten
reviews to come, i promise

Re: What to Engrave inside the band?

• Options
    shameless_adshameless_ad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing my name and our wedding date inside FI's.  Not sure about other jewelers, but when I asked Arthur's said is $1 a letter.
    Bio - Updated 7/25/10
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 284 Invited image 182 Attending image 96 Declined image 6 Not yet replied
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'll be putting "Forever my favorite" and maybe our wedding date in FI's.  It's a shortened line from one of my favorite songs, and FI and I often tell each other "You're my favorite!"

If it is possible to engrage in a band as thin as I want, I'll either put the same thing in mine or "Forever I'm yours," which is the continuation of the song lyric.

However, we're way too early to be looking at rings, so I couldn't tell you about the pricing part.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    All I can fit in FI band is our wedding date. I was going to put Always and Forever since thats what I sign in our emails and letters.
  • Options
    KittE7KittE7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the ideas.  I think we're going to pass on it... rings are now ordered and should arrive soon! yay!

BTW I love your hair shan87!
    eight twenty-seven ten
    reviews to come, i promise
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If we do ours, FI's will have "baby" and mine will have "cakes" or we'll have "babycakes" in both of them.  It's our name for each other, and I'm always saying "what's shaking, babycakes?" to him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards