Ohio-Columbus

Bridal Show at Aladdin Shrine Center

Was anyone else as dissapointed as I was at Sunday's Bridal Show at Aladdin Shrine Center?  There was absolutely no room to walk and view anything at all.  It was such a tiny space and the vendors were crammed in like sardines Yell  We did find a caterer that we loved so much we may actually switch caterers (Lucky we didn't sign the contract with our other carer yet!!!).  But over all the show was a huge dissapointment.  I think they need to hold it in the larger room in the back where they do the blood drives at next time.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Show at Aladdin Shrine Center

• KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was VERY disappointed there weren't more transportation vendors. There was only the Columbus Trolley and we REALLY wanted to meet with other vendors. 

Anniversary
  • csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was also very disappointed with the transporation selection. The trolley is just way too high for our budget and they had no other options there. 
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We met a cool photographer that is "down to earth" !  www.rd-designstudio.com .  However I agree with the transportation, I assumed there would be a lot more!  It was really cramped!
  • JMS842JMS842 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It seemed like there were a lot of photographers and no cake.... this bridal show was the only one my FI could go to and we were both definitely bummed there wasn't more cake and catering food available to try. :) lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards