Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

FIVE Event Center

Anyone know of other knotties that had their reception at the Five Event Center so I can look at their bio?  Nobody has responded to me post from yest. about outdoor sites:(  So I've been searching posts and came across some on this site, which looks amazing and even though it's indoors the style is right up my alley!  Also wondering about how much the rental rates are for a Fri. or Sat.?

Still would love to hear some outdoor receptions sites...

Happy planning!

Re: FIVE Event Center

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you go to this website: http://www.bellagala.com/vendorfetch/ then you can search by location or under site features they have an outdoor option and each site will haev pics of their venue.

Our reception is at The Rotunda @ Calrson Towers and they have an outdoor balcony overlooking a pond. It's really pretty but you have to use their caterer. If you search their website, it will have prices. HTH!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • Options
    cltk12cltk12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    iheartsharks is having her reception at FIVE.  I LOVE the pictures of FIVE, but the location is right in the smack of uptown so I'd be concerned with parking for guests.  Also, there's not a hotel close for your guest.  FI and I are also getting married at Carlson Rotunda the same wkd as Veijes.  We love the place for an outdoor ceremony.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked at Five early on in my searching. Its a lovely space, staff is super helpful, I would certainly email or call them to set up a chance to go look at it in person. When I looked at it back in August prices were Friday night  $2600  & Saturday $2900.

Good luck.

My Married Lady Bio
    FOR SALE ITEMS Wedding Countdown Ticker

I got married on Friday the 13th!
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the responses ladies!  So many options so many options, which makes it kind of difficult for in indecisive person, lol.  I'll just have to keep on with the research.  More posts to come from me I'm sure:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards