Ohio-Columbus
Options

Boardwalk or PC Catering?

We just had a tasting at Boardwalk and I heard wonderful things but the food. While it was good, it didn't blow my mind. And she is working with me on pricing but it got from 20 to 30 dollars per head really fast. I thouht her prices would blow me a way but I feel like it is very close to PC's inital estimate.

I am planning on meeting with PC Catering next week. I have heard there food is amazing but they may not provide the service that Boardwalk does. I also have a friend working with them and he let me know that he is getting frustrated with some of the nickel and diming.

Anyone have any thoughts either? If you have tried both let me know. I'm stressing a bit. :)  Is there someone else you recommend?

Re: Boardwalk or PC Catering?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We recently decided to go with Boardwalk. In our opinion, her food was great! I'm sure there is better out there, but when it came down to it, she was very generous with her package as far as "extras". We have a very tight budget, and it just made sense to go with her. I hope this helped...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with PC events.  We went with one of their wedding packages, and it seems like all of the pricing is up front so I will be bummed if they start nickle and diming us.  The food is awesome though!!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had either but I would tell you to check out Caterers Three. I haven't had the tasting yet, but the inital estimate is awesome. They have offered quite a few extras and with the extras it is at 21 dollars a head.
    HTH
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Boardwalk.  Laura has just been so great.  I agree with the pp, she is so generous with her extras.  I've seen so many brides rave and rave about Laura and all her help after their weddings too.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards