Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Our Wedding Pics! - Simple Impressions Photography

Happy Thursday!

I've been trying to get back to life after our ridiculously fun May 5th wedding & two week honeymoon.  I promise a full review of all our vendors in the next couple weeks but had to quick post a link for you all to check out some of the pics our photog, Vince with Simple Impressions, blogged:  http://simpleimpressions.com/blog/?p=4530

We could not be happier with what we've seen so far and I know there are many, many more pics to see!  We wanted a fun, pictorial style photog and Simple Impressions definitely delivered!  Highly recommend!

In case anyone is wondering about some of the pics - we invited a few family & friends to hang out with us before the wedding to catch the Kentucky Derby (hence the mustaches, hats & cheering)!  I'll Have Another for the Triple Crown!  ;)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Our Wedding Pics! - Simple Impressions Photography

• Gorgeous! Looks like a fun day, and I love how incredibly happy you look :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Wow wow wow!  Your pics are gorgeous!  Love your dress and hair!  Congrats on what looks like was a super fun day!

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Beautiful pictures! :)
  • Lovely pictures.  

You look beautiful, some nice details were captured, and I have to say your husband has a great face.  He's handsome sure, but his face has character, too, in a George Clooney kind of way.  Ok, I'll get off your lawn now.  ;)

Congratulations!

• I love the photos, your dress was absolutely STUNNING. And you looked beautiful in it! :) Great looking couple, for sure. Congratulations. :)
  • Thanks!  We did have a great day and I will be sure to post reviews in a bit!

RWS2011 - thanks for the compliments on my honey.  Sell him to you...name the price!  :)  I kid!  I kid!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm so happy to see your pictures.  We had our reception at 5120, too.  We don't have any pictures back, so it is nice to see yours.  You looked very beautiful!  I hope everything went just the way you wanted. 
    P.S.  What did you think of the curtain/divider in the hallway??
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_our-wedding-pics-simple-impressions-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:64ec79df-d73a-41d4-86b6-1e81e828bbaePost:d0cfa247-8c20-414d-814d-e3d7d9e6eec8">Re: Our Wedding Pics! - Simple Impressions Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so happy to see your pictures.  We had our reception at 5120, too.  We don't have any pictures back, so it is nice to see yours.  You looked very beautiful!  I hope everything went just the way you wanted.  P.S.  What did you think of the curtain/divider in the hallway??
    Posted by Pudder12[/QUOTE]

I was actually very happy with the curtain.  I demanded there be something between the bar area and the breakfast nook because I hated how much ambiance was lost sitting at the bar and staring at the breakfast area.  I thought the curtain also fit very well with our old Hollywood glamour theme!  I need to write a full review but I just haven't had the time.  We really can't complain much about 5120.  We really had an amazing night!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards