Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Shower! PIP!!!

Hey gals! So my big shower was a week ago, and it was wonderful!! We are lucky enough to have a close family friend of ours, Veronique Viardin as a budding photog, and she offered to capture the day! Here are some of my faves. I'll be posting more of them to my bio soon.
My FG and my mommy!:

MMMMM!! Cupcakes!:

The whole gang!: 

Moi!:

Dad, me mom!:

She'll also be taking some pics for our family pre-party, the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and some on the day of as well (which I'll be sure to share when the time comes!)
She is just starting out and really wants to break into the wedding side of things, so feel free to check out her website!

Re: Shower! PIP!!!

• debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, you look beautiful! I can't believe your wedding is coming up so fast!
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • edited December 2011
    So cute! Love the everyone in white, you and black theme
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <div>In Response to <a style="text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal;color:#1f1f1f;" href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_shower-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:6642ef89-e420-4b9b-af7d-e2cd0ce171f3Post:d761d5e6-bc92-464c-9a9f-c23c728ad471">Re: Shower! PIP!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw, you look beautiful! I can't believe your wedding is coming up so fast!
    Posted by debbieupper[/QUOTE]</div><div>Thanks Debbie! Its coming up fast indeed! EEEEK!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_shower-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:6642ef89-e420-4b9b-af7d-e2cd0ce171f3Post:d5ea6a70-f092-41c6-bf2c-f35b81f72ce8">Re: Shower! PIP!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So cute! Love the everyone in white, you and black theme
    Posted by leggwilliams[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Legg! My mom thinks she's P-Diddy or something, lol.
  • edited December 2011
    haha. I love the pictures and the matching outfits :)

Yummm now I want cupcakes.  It's about 10 minutes from my apartment and now I think I need to make a stop on my way back from the liquor store (wow. I sound just so healthy. haha)

Did you guys do any games?
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_shower-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:6642ef89-e420-4b9b-af7d-e2cd0ce171f3Post:da336148-9547-408e-a9c5-b4bd54becc58">Re: Shower! PIP!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE] Did you guys do any games?
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]
    Nope! No cheesy games! My big surprise was that everyone invited sent in a favorite recipe, and my parents made me a cookbook with them!
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your family is adorable!  How great that they all got in on the theme.  Those cupcakes look to die for, too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards