Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Epic vow photography

Does anyone know if they are out of business. They are not responding to my emails and their voicemail is full.

Re: Epic vow photography

• I'm posting this on all threads about Epic Vow to spread the word.  We had a similar issue a few weeks ago and we found that Nicole did finally respond to a very strongly worded email.  

We had a terrible experience with Epic Vow.  The weeks before the wedding Nicole rarely responded to emails confirming details and when she did respond, she'd confirm the wrong location/time.  She contracted out our photographer and did not notify us about this until a few days before the wedding.  He was great, but she still did all the editing of the images, which resulted in the creative intentions of the photographer being lost.  We had a long check list of pictures we wanted taken the day of our wedding - many of these pictures were missing from the edited images (she only edited 170 pictures from 4 hours, 1000 total images were taken).  We had to email back and forth for several weeks until we finally received a disk of the unedited images 3 1/2 months after our wedding.  The disks arrived in an envelope addressed to the wrong address (despite the fact that we had confirmed the correct one three times) and my first name was incorrect!  The disk with the edited images wasn't even from our wedding.  We're extremely disappointed and we do not feel the time and effort was spent to ensure a quality product.  DO NOT RECOMMEND!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards