Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Help please!! :)

Hi ladies!! First of all, congratulations to all of you!! I hope you are all enjoying planning your wedding as much as I am!

Here's the deal...I'm a lady of many hats. I am a nanny, a military SO, a bride-to-be, and, to top it all off, a full-time student! My marketing class this semester is focusing on creating a business plan, including defining a target market, promoting the business, and (here's where you come in!) surveying potential customers. Being that I am in the middle of planning a wedding, I chose to focus my project on the bridal salon where I bought my dress! One of the portions of the assignment was to create a survey to gather information regarding the pricing of products sold, what the business could do to ensure a sale, etc etc.

Here's what I am asking of you...would you please take just a few minutes of your time to take my survey?? It's only 13 questions, no personal information requred, just a few simple questions about the style of gown you had in mind, the style you eventually chose, your budget, etc. I would really appreciate it!

Here is the link to the survey: https://www.research.net/s/RBLZ687

Thank you so much ladies!!
~Ally
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards