Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Limo Coaches

We have been researching transportation to take us from our church to the reception, with some stops in between.  We have a large wedding party so have been looking into various limo coaches.  I think we will need something to fit at least 20 people & would like to reserve it for 2-3 hours.  So far everything has seemed pretty pricey & we haven't found too many with reviews.  We would love any recommendations anyone has! 

Re: Limo Coaches

• edited December 2011
    We are working right now to book with Eclipsecars. I believe the website is eclipsecars.com. We are booking a 26 passinger coach and it's a 4hr min for $795 I think. Don't quote me on that, but it's something similar. We actually got a good deal because we booked on 2009 fees so we are only paying $450 for the 26 passenger coach. But we went and looked at them and they are really nice.
  • kristigileskristigiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are working with Total Luxury Limo...We got a 20 passenger limo bus for around 500.  I don't remember the exact amount.  We got to see the vehicle and we thought it seemed great!
    August 14, 2010 image*PLANNING* *MARRIED*
  • edited December 2011
    I second Eclipse - I've been pricing out limo coaches for 26 people and they have the best prices by far. I was quoted under $600 for 2 hours, including 20% gratuity.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

We used total Luxury Limo and got a 20 passenger sweet limo for less then 500.. tell him ur using the MERSC discount and you will get like 10% or so off...it includes red carpet glasses just married sign ect. Plus it was the nicest place my fiance and I toured.

• LinzstyleLinzstyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try lorenz bus co.

It's not quite the "limo".....but a party bus.  We got our party bus for 20ppl for $325 I think (for 3 hours)
  • izzyjenniizzyjenni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got a limo bus for 22 people for $350 from buttered toast productions.  Nice guys and heard some good things.
  • NFastnerNFastner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I"m actually looking to book a party bus type thing for the night of the rehearsal dinner (two days before our wedding) - so we can actually go out and enjoy ourselves.  Any recommendations for something that fits at least 30 people??  I have only found one vehicle so far that isn't a nasty old school bus.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards