Ohio-Columbus

All in Bloom florist

Has anyone ever met with or used All in Bloom for their wedding flowers?  They are the house florist for our wedding location (The Blackwell at OSU), and we were planning on meeting with them but I have not read many reviews.  I just heard from a friend who's cousin is a florist in Columbus that they are considered a joke in the local industry, and that people have been very unhappy with their flowers, but I looked around on the knot, wedding bee, yelp, and other sites and haven't read any bad reviews. 

I'd love more info if anyone has worked with them.  Thanks!

Re: All in Bloom florist

• edited December 2011
    They became the Blackwell's florist shortly after we started planning our wedding there, and they made the lobby floral arrangements that week to match the colors for our wedding that weekend.  :)  I think they did a great job, but I don't know how much the cost runs and obviously only really noticed what they did with the lobby so I don't know how their wedding flowers are.  

We ended up using Flowers on Springtree Lane for our wedding at the Blackwell, and could not have been happier with the price, the value, and the way it all turned out.  Blaire might be able to tell you a little more about them professionally though.  I highly recommend looking into them.  I think All in Bloom will still match their hotel arrangements to your wedding day in the other areas of the hotel anyway.  :D

Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards