Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

PIMP: Cadence Cornelius

Cadence is an amazing photographer.  I, along with another knotti on this forum, just did her B-Pic marathon and she is posting sneak peaks of all the ladies.  She just informed me that she is going to be doing another round of B-Pics in March.  She also did our e-pics...she is fun, spunky, and willing to try anything.  There are some postings of her recent e-pics and wedding pics as well.  I would highly recommend her.

http://www.cadencecornelius.com/blog/

Re: PIMP: Cadence Cornelius

• edited December 2011
    Awesome.  How much was her b-pic marathon??
  • edited December 2011
    I love her!  I am supposed to meet with her in march to talk about wedding pictures and I can't wait!
    PhotobucketPhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree too! I did her b-pics marathon and LOVED it! I cant wait to see my pics! So far just my butt was posted as the sneak peak :) and I cant wait tot see the rest! She is really easy and fun to work with and part of me wants to do her marathon in march as well!

This past session was $75 for hair, makeup, hotel, high res digital copies of your pics, and a 30 min session. I talked to her about doing a book for me too and I may have her make one (at an additional cost of course).
  • edited December 2011
    wow, $75 and that includes hair and make up? That's a sweet deal. I've never had the desire to do b-pics but for that price I might change my tune! The teasers look great and not quite as "playboy" as some of the others I've seen. 
    Thanks for the tip ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    $75, really?!  I just emailed her via her blog to get more info about the upcoming marathon in March.  Thanks for the info everyone!
  • edited December 2011
    I just spoke with her and her next date is going to be March 13 for 125.  She is upping the price because as an artist, and as a professional, she needs to make a little money (can't say I blame her either!).  Still...makeup, hair, champagne and a disc of edited images...NOT a bad deal at all.  She normally charges 250.  And besides, I don't need much more than the 25-30 pictures!!
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto on the pimping. We're on her website under love, and on her blog as well. She did our family photos/e-pics, rehearsal dinner and wedding. A fab deal and my photos are to die for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards