Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vendor Reviews #1

Hi all! Our May 19th wedding was awesome! Just wanted to leave some vendor reviews :-)

Photography
Picture Perfect Portraits: Shannon and Zach are awesome! They take amazing photos, and are really nice people. They listen to ideas and will try something if you ask them. After our wedding, we went around Columbus a little bit and had photos taken in different places and they were awesome about it (despite it being very hot out!) For our engagement photos, it was just the opposite (very cold!) but they never tried to rush us. I highly recommend them!

Derk's Works:
We first worked with Benjamin Derkin at Derk's Works and he was fantastic. Super nice guy, and genuinely loves what he does! Unfortunately, he was too expensive for us so we just had engagement photos. We had him booked for the wedding, but still owed quite a bit of money. We were able to break the contract, but I still recommend him. We were just on a tight budget since we paid for the wedding ourselves. Our e-pics turned out awesome, and everyone loved them :-)

Flowers:
Petals & Leaves: Oh my gosh, they were so great to work with! Dee Conrad is amazing and listened to everything I wanted. When my bouquet arrived, I almost cried. It was just stunning and more beautiful that I ever imagined. It's in the process of being preserved right now! She is great to work with, and there was no hassle with her at all. Straight forward, and really listens to her brides.

Cake:
The Goodie Shop (Upper Arlington): The cake was wonderful! It was so beautiful, and so tasty! Emilie was great as far as responding to my emails and making sure everything was correct. The only thing is I wanted the cake sprayed with a pearl sheen, and I don't think that was done. I could be wrong because I didn't look at it extremely close, but I didn't see any sheen to it. I wasn't charged extra or anything, so it was no big deal :-) Otherwise, they were awesome to work with!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards