Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Vendor Reviews

Photography:
Sarah Morriem Photography: A
She did a great job shooting our wedding day. Kept my list of must take photos with her and stayed very organized. Once we completed my must take photos she came up with some extra creative photos of her own. She also sent me a sneak peak like in my previous post and those photos have turned out awesome so far! So I cannot wait to see the rest. (She shot the ceremony and the photos after the ceremony)

Cheryl Neuharth Photography: A
This is my DH aunt who is a wedding photographer and she also did a great job! Took a lot of details shots and snapped photos even while we were rushed for time getting ready. She is very creative and mostly does shots as things are happening, not too many posed. (She shot the getting ready portion and photos at the reception)

Florist:
Lacey with Intuitive Blooms: B+
She loves what she does and has great prices. She did a great job on our wedding day and the flowers looked beautiful. She did all of the set up for us and really brought us beautiful flowers. The only thing that was slightly off was the flowers on the cake. I had told her cascading flowers down the cake and she had just put flowers up on the top tier) not a big deal at all because it still looked great but that was the only thing.

DJ:
K-Fult Productions: A+
He did an awesome job with the music and keeping the dance floor full! I really liked how he sent me a detailed form to fill out before the wedding so that he knew small details we wanted like songs not to play, names of wp etc. Just very organized and kept a fun lively atmopsphere throughout the night!

Decor:
Decki Decor: A+
Everything looked beautiful for our reception. They did the ceiling draping with light, lights and tulle hanging from the cake and candy tables and then the chair covers. Not only were their prices reasonable, they came in a timely manner and made the room look complete!

Transportation:
Total Luxery Limousine: A
We rented a limo coach bus for 2 hours to get us from the ceremony to  pictures and then to the church. It showed up and everything was perfect about it. Had more than enough space for our group, rolled out the red carpet and had a great sound system.

PhotoBooth:
The Photoboxx: A+
This was one of my favorite vendors! I had a great time working with them and having them at our reception. They helped me to customize our photo booth strips with our monogram on them, they could make extra copies when large groups went into the booth, they provided a ton of props and gave us a wondering book where guests could put one of their strips in and leave us a message! They were such a great part of the reception!

Cake:
Key's Cafe: C
The flavors of the cake was amazing and the look was great but the service kind of stunk. First off when I went to pick up the grooms cake I called the store on the receipt and they told me they didn't have my grooms cake and to call a different location. So I called the location they told me to and they also told me they didn't have my cake... It took a little bit of calling around and some tears before the origional store on the receipt called me back letting me know that their employee messed up and they do have my cake there. Then the day of the wedding they were supposed to deliver the cake to the reception and insead they brought it to the church. Not a huge screw up but still could have been worse. The best thing about Key's overall though was their prices. I could not beleive that I got cake for 300 people for just under $400. It was a beautiful 4 tiered cake with amazing flavors.

Alterations:
Amazing Alterations: A+
All I can say is she did amazing work! She made my veil and altered my dress. She knew exactly how to make it fit perfectly and quickly fixed anything that I wanted for a decent price! I would definetely reccomend her to everyone!!

Hope this helps people in the planning process. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards