Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Pregnant ladies, weddings... what else have I missed?

I've not been on this board much recently, and just stopped in today to see what's up. Turns out a LOT is up!

Beka and I Want Cake -- CONGRATS on your little ones on the way! How thrilling for you!

And it's so fun to see so many more of you cross over into married life now that wedding season is officially in high gear. Congrats to all of you! I miss you gals.

What else did I miss? :)
Married and lovin' it!
Our Wedding! (click.)

Re: Pregnant ladies, weddings... what else have I missed?

• edited December 2011
    Welcome back :)

I have nothing excited to share but just wanted to say hi! :) Although my wedding is finally getting close!

What have YOU been up to??
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sup Deb? Nothing new on my end either! That is unless you know someone in Chicago near Ravenswood Manor who would want to take piano lessons! Chris and I are opening a piano studio there :-)
  • EmilyW416EmilyW416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_pregnant-ladies-weddings-else-missed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:a3401d9c-abd6-42e8-b1f0-9c53d285ffcaPost:1d06174a-f8e7-42ec-9a4a-cb93dfc3c947">Re: Pregnant ladies, weddings... what else have I missed?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sup Deb? Nothing new on my end either! That is unless you know someone in Chicago near Ravenswood Manor who would want to take piano lessons! Chris and I are opening a piano studio there :-)
    Posted by Bimbi284[/QUOTE]

Ohhh fun!! that sounds adorable!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_pregnant-ladies-weddings-else-missed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:a3401d9c-abd6-42e8-b1f0-9c53d285ffcaPost:1d06174a-f8e7-42ec-9a4a-cb93dfc3c947">Re: Pregnant ladies, weddings... what else have I missed?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sup Deb? Nothing new on my end either! That is unless you know someone in Chicago near Ravenswood Manor who would want to take piano lessons! Chris and I are opening a piano studio there :-)
    Posted by Bimbi284[/QUOTE]

<div>No kidding, Vil, that is great! I don't think I know anyone who's looking to take piano lessons, but if I hear about one I will absolutely highly recommend you! My sister lives in Ravenswood; maybe I'll stop by and visit sometime!</div>
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_pregnant-ladies-weddings-else-missed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:a3401d9c-abd6-42e8-b1f0-9c53d285ffcaPost:a8c92673-d9a6-4f96-84e9-8b4a2e5c9974">Re: Pregnant ladies, weddings... what else have I missed?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome back :) I have nothing excited to share but just wanted to say hi! :) Although my wedding is finally getting close! What have YOU been up to??
    Posted by kaylas16[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Hi! So excitied for you, Kayla! I can't believe it's already that time again! After this wedding season I don't think I'll know many girls on here anymore. There are so many unfamiliar names as it is! </div><div>
    </div><div>As for me, I went on a business trip to Malaysia and China a couple months ago and I thought work would die down a little bit after I got back, but that has not been the case! So I've been workin' away and just generally swamped. </div><div>
    </div><div>Currently I am trying to motivate myself to go for runs because H and I have the Warrior Dash here in IL in two weeks. Ack! So not ready.</div><div>
    </div><div>Other than that, just living in marital bliss, lol. Hope you're ready for a great summer of being a newlywed!</div>
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • edited December 2011
    Date twin! I've been WONDERING where you've been! I know I need to quit TK soon (my husband completely mocks me any time he sees me furtively checking the board) and I told myself "if Debbie is done, you need to be too". Enabled again! Yesssss.

What's been shakin', aside from babies and weddings: Lots of people have bought houses. I think that's about it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    If I didn't say it before, congrats Beka!  If I am indeed having twins, I'll also be due in December.
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_pregnant-ladies-weddings-else-missed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:a3401d9c-abd6-42e8-b1f0-9c53d285ffcaPost:7cfd686c-9356-4cf7-a5fe-e17bcc430c0c">Re: Pregnant ladies, weddings... what else have I missed?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Date twin! I've been WONDERING where you've been! I know I need to quit TK soon (my husband completely mocks me any time he sees me furtively checking the board) and I told myself "if Debbie is done, you need to be too". Enabled again! Yesssss. What's been shakin', aside from babies and weddings: Lots of people have bought houses. I think that's about it.
    Posted by beka0404[/QUOTE]

<div>Hahaha, I'm happy to be an enabler. I've had several on here as well (I'm lookin' at you, Vilmarie!). I still keep in touch with my month board (on a private forum), but this one is in continuous change with lots of new brides coming through (which is awesome!). We should keep in touch, though. That's one thing about this board - I'm not friends with anyone on it outside of TK (i.e. FB).</div>
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_pregnant-ladies-weddings-else-missed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:a3401d9c-abd6-42e8-b1f0-9c53d285ffcaPost:a8c92673-d9a6-4f96-84e9-8b4a2e5c9974">Re: Pregnant ladies, weddings... what else have I missed?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome back :) I have nothing excited to share but just wanted to say hi! :) Although my wedding is finally getting close! What have YOU been up to??
    Posted by kaylas16[/QUOTE]

Kayla, you're down to TWO WEEKS?! Holy crap!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_pregnant-ladies-weddings-else-missed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:a3401d9c-abd6-42e8-b1f0-9c53d285ffcaPost:02b0bb30-2153-493f-8dcc-629cca40a3af">Re: Pregnant ladies, weddings... what else have I missed?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pregnant ladies, weddings... what else have I missed? : Hahaha, I'm happy to be an enabler. I've had several on here as well (I'm lookin' at you, Vilmarie!). I still keep in touch with my month board (on a private forum), but this one is in continuous change with lots of new brides coming through (which is awesome!). We should keep in touch, though. <strong>That's one thing about this board - I'm not friends with anyone on it outside of TK (i.e. FB).</strong>
    Posted by debbieupper[/QUOTE]

<div>FALSE! You and I are friends on FB! Also...Warrior Dash, eh? A friend of mine did that last year and loved it. He wears his "Are you a warrior?" t-shirt every chance he gets. </div><div>
    </div><div>I'm happy to be an enabler as well. I have been slowly tricking over to TheNest though....mostly on the Fashion and Beauty board, lol. I check in on the MN board as well, mostly cuz the Chicago board suuuuuuuuucks and is super slow.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards