Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

E-Pic Locations

Hey Knotties!! I'm in need of your help again :)

My fiance and I just booked our photographer (Cheryl Neuharth) this week. We have decided to wait until Spring to take our e-pics, but I was looking to get some ideas from you all as to locations.

While I love the ones around Minneapolis (Mill City, Guthrie, etc.), we're looking for something a little different.

Anything you can suggest would be awesome! Happy Friday and Wedding Weekends to all you brides out there Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: E-Pic Locations

• Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahh you are going to LOVE Cheryl! She is my FI's aunt! She is a sweetheart and I love her work, she is actually doing my wedding also! Maybe try asking her for ideas of different places to go, I am sure she has some great ideas! & tell her I said hi! :) -Janelle
  • Options
    MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Minnehaha falls, the sculpture garden, rock garden at Lake Harriet come to mind. 
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • Options
    mand0114mand0114 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at a little park/creek area on 54th & Xerxes in S. Mpls - there is a tree swing *swoon* , a creek, trees and it's just gorgeous and sunset-ish. Sorry, i don't know the name of the park, but if you drive down Xerxes, you can't miss it. good luck!!
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours downtown Stillwater. It was a blast and offers tons and tons of great backdrops.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also did ours at Minnehaha Falls & loved the way they came out!

Pictures in my planning bio!  = )
  • Options
    bwanhalabwanhala member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!! I appreciate it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards