Ohio-Columbus

small wedding suggestions

hi ladies,
bf's sister is getting married soon and she and her fiance want family only. they are thinking a guest list of 10. they are interested in chapels or in pretty sites that could be rented for free or for very cheap in ohio. any suggestions?

Re: small wedding suggestions

• edited December 2011
    What about Hocking Hills? I know they have a little wedding chapel/cabin there. Or you could check out Cheers Chalet in Lancaster. Or the Dawes Arboreum (sp?) might also be worth looking into.
  • edited December 2011
    Your welcome.

One of my Mom's cousins got married at the Cheers Chalet in Lancaster a few years ago and I thought it was beautiful. And I had my senior high school pics at Dawes and I loved it, even though it was quite a few years ago now.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding for a friend a couple years back at Weddings R Us which calls itself a Vegas-Style wedding chapel.  I was a little skeptical based on the name but the ceremony was actually really nice and just what she wanted.  I think she had about 30 guests. Also, I think you can rent a lot of stuff through them keeping the costs down.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Ohh Melissa! We met at your husbands high school reunion. I love the idea of the arborenum.  My Bf and I want to check out the Mad. Co Historical society like in front of the Jonathan Alder Cabin not yet engaged however. he and I have all details discussed. He has a complex on being together a year before we get engaged.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards