Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Things that would have been helpful months ago...

I just discovered all of the amazing templates available for FREE on paper source's website. Included in that is all of the templates for their DIY invites. Granted, I did not use their specific invites, but the templates themselves could have come in handy and saved me a lot of headache when creating my own invites!!

Another thing I discovered today is that J.Crew has a 15% discount for students and teachers...and has for awhile. I feel cheated...I will be putting that discount to good use for the next few years, lol!

Re: Things that would have been helpful months ago...

• edited December 2011
    Yeah I found out about the J Crew discount like 2 years ago because my friend works there! It's nice that they do that. I don't know if you have a Charolette Russe by you or if you even shop there but they give a 10% discount to students as well. They have my all time favorite perfume there and I only have to pay $9 for it :)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the link! What a great page.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, we used the PS template for our RD invitations :)
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh I didn't know Charlotte Russe gave a student discount! I just bought one of the dresses for my engagement pictures there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    The Limited also has 15% student discounts :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards