Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Best Photo Booths in Minnesota?

I am getting married next May and am looking to have a photo booth at the wedding.  I have not booked a photographer, so if there i a good package deal that you loved that might even b e better.  Help I would love advice and ideas!!

Re: Best Photo Booths in Minnesota?

• edited December 2011
    I went with Little Black Booth, they are amazing! I love working with them, super healpful and very nice! I got a groupon deal of $700 for 4 hours plus attendant, book and props. Great deal!  Maybe they will offer it again, cause I know they are trying to increase new clients!
  • edited December 2011
    Lots of photographers will do a studio style photo booth for you at a much lower cost than renting the actual booth!  Our photog, Cadence Cornelius (<-clicky), is doing that for us - she will set up a white screen and a camera with a remote control clicker, and then guests will just be able to take their own pictures with props we are making.  We can get a lot more people in the picture this way, and while its not as elaborate as a photo booth, its just as fun!!

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got the Traveling Photobooth at the last minute, LOVED them, very customer friendly and everyone loved it!! I loved the look of the booths and it printed very quickly so many people get could get several chances in it :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I signed with The Fabulous Photo booth
    http://www.thefabulousphotobooth.com/Home.html

The owners name is Ben and it's his own personal company so he is the one that you will have at your wedding. I like the fact that the person I talked to was the person I had and that his price was $850 for 4 hours including a set up memory table and created design. I talked with about 4 other booths and Ben was by far my favorite. Very down to earth and understanding!

Good luck choosing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards