Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Tall Vases?

Does anyone know where I can buy tall, fairly thin glass vases for my centerpieces?  I've looked at Michael's and Joann's, but none seem to be over two feet, and I'm looking for about three feet. I'm looking for the crystal look, but seeing as I'll probably need about 30 of them, hopefully I can find them on a budget.  Thanks for any help!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
PAIF/SAIF welcome!

Re: Tall Vases?

• edited December 2011
    Have you thought about renting them? I'm not sure if a rental co would have them, but just an idea to check?
  • jessicamoserjessicamoser member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think some floral shops rent vases too, the place I'm getting my flowers from rents all types of vases, large and small, for fairly cheap (I think a couple bucks per vase).  She's located in Eau Claire (my hometown), but I'm sure places around here do that too.
    Jessica 10/2/2010!
    My Planning Bio
  • suzie66suzie66 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    R u looking for Eiffel Tower Vase or Taper?  Also how high?  24", 28"?  I'm looking for 5x5 cube vases so I will keep my eyes out for you :)
  • Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought about renting, but I'm doing the flowers myself with silk, and plan to get them done a month or two before the wedding.. so renting wouldnt really work.

Eiffel tower, and I was looking for maybe something more along the lines of 34"-36".  Would that be too tall?  Thanks for your help, if you see anything let me know.  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • suzie66suzie66 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been looking the tallest I can seem to find at 28in and the top opening is only 2in wide so not very many flowers would fit into somthing like that.  I would think too that any larger then that would get top heavy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards