July 2012 Weddings

invitations and STDs!!

My sister designed our STDs and invitations because I couldn't find any that I loved in our colors.  Eeee!  I'm so excited...what do you guys think?

Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview

Re: invitations and STDs!!

• btw, the STD will be 2"x3" magnets and the invitation will be 5"x7" probably
  • love the colors and design!!!  they look awesome!!!
  • Those are so cute! I love the proposal pic!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think that is an ADORABLE proposal pic! Was this at a race? 

And I think I read on another post that you just started WW? While I'm all for being healthy, I really think you look great! Don't be too hard on yourself! 
    (I hope this came across the right way because I really do mean it as a compliment Smile )
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Meagan--It was at Race for the Cure.  And yes I did start WW. I think I look great in that picture, too. :)  I bought my dress about 2 weeks after that and it fit PERFECT.  Then FI got sick, they thought he might have cancer, I pretty much stopped working out altogether so I could be around to take care of him and just hang out together since we weren't going to the gym together anymore!  Basically I started WW just to be held accountable for what I eat (I'm a junk food junkie...ice cream anyone??), not necessarily to lose a lot of weight.  Just want the wedding dress to still fit perfect for the wedding.
  • Btw, how did you sister design these Ally?? Did she use a specific program? I really love how they turned out!
  • She used photoshop for both
  • i <3 this. seriously adorable!! didn't know you got engaged at a race...super cute!
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Race for the cure, that's awesome! My FBIL was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor the first year I met my FI so I know how terrifying that can be. I'm hoping your FI is better now?

And I'm with you on junk food, I need (or think I need) a bowl of ice cream daily! 

Anyway, very cute STDs, love the color scheme :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • They look awesome, and I LOVE the engagement picture! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards