Ohio-Columbus

Station 67 reviews...

Ok, so I'm in a crunch.... I'm planning my wedding to be in September of 2013, so needless to say I need to book a venue ASAP.... If you have had or went to a wedding at Station 67 all opinions will be appreciated. I'm going to the open house on the 7th, so if you have questions I should ask or things I should pay attention to that would be great also! Thanks so much in advance

Re: Station 67 reviews...

• I've never been to a wedding there, but I did tour it for my own wedding. I loved it there, but was out of my price range. Good luck at the open house! Two Caterers' food is delicious.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I haven't personally attended a wedding there, but my aunt has been raving about the facility and food since she attended a wedding there a couple months ago.  The wedding was in the central train station part and the reception was in the banquet room.  She thought both areas were very nice.  She also loved the food.  We are using Two Caterers for my daugher's wedding at Amelita Mirolo Barn next year and went to two tastings.  I have not heard anything negative about them.

• I haven't been to a wedding there but I looked at it and sampled the food for my wedding. The facility is beautiful. It was out of my price range though. I personally didn't think the food was worth the $55 they charge for it. The food was good but not that good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards