Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

E-Pic Etiquette

E-pics are in and I will be sharing them soon - Yay!  Just wondering though...Did you share yours on Facebook?  I don't post to FB too often and don't ever post wedding-related info but it would be a very easy way to share the pics with family and friends.
Thoughts?  (I know I could post to etiquette board too but wanted to come to you, very open-minded, sweet girls first :) )
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: E-Pic Etiquette

• LolaBelle515LolaBelle515 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sure thing!  Why not? I'm sure people can come up with etiquette stuff (let me think...like" showing people pics when they're not invited?)...

but we certainly did it, lots of our friends did it...and people like to see them!

As long as it's A-OK with your photographer and you credit them in the album description, I say go for it!  Why not show folks some awesome pics?

Have fun!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_e-pic-etiquette?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:c8129a5d-43e6-42ca-8335-e72bfacd50b8Post:546951a3-8c6f-48fd-9283-aad02e490060">Re: E-Pic Etiquette</a>:
    [QUOTE] As long as it's A-OK with your photographer and you credit them in the album description, I say go for it!  
    Posted by LolaBelle515[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto.  </div><div>
    </div><div>We just posted ours on FB and put in the description "courtesy of Imagen by Alex Del Toro".   </div>
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I put a whole bunch of my pics up. I got permission from the photographer and people have really enjoyed looking at them. I don't see what would be wrong with it-- they're simply photos of you and your FI and you probably have other pics of you two posted, right? 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, girls!  I don't know why I had hesitations - this wedding stuff makes me think about things too much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards