Ohio-Columbus
Options

Encore Entertainment?

Happy Friday everyone!
Just wondering if any of you have used Encore Entertainment as your DJ? Opinions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Encore Entertainment?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use them but just so you know, there are 2 companies in Columbus that are named Encore Entertainment. Both do weddings. Good luck.Smile
  • Options
    kco530kco530 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I didn't know that.

To clarify, this is the DJ I'm talking about:
    http://www.encorediscjockey.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YES!  I used them!  Rob is AWESOME!  They are definitely more pricey than most others I looked at, and especially if you want Rob himself. HOwever, in my opinion, it was WAY worth it!  I've seen way too many cheesy DJ's to know how important it was to me to have someone good. He was way more than a DJ -- he really worked with us on the flow of the night and he kept things moving. He was also always checking on me to see if I needed anything (he was my personal bartender, asking if I needed drinks, etc.). He played exactly what I wanted and followed my do-not-play list. Let me know if you have any other questions. If you go to meet with him, tell him Rachael & Matt say hello! :)  (otherwise known as the couple who loves 80's music too much!)  :)
  • Options
    kco530kco530 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Thanks so much Rachael! We are meeting with Rob next week. He is a preferred vendor at our reception location and I was impressed by his website, so I already booked a meeting. I know he gets great reviews on WeddingWire but I really trust all of your opinions on here so I  just thought I'd check. I'll tell him you said hi Smile

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Me again,  We talked to the Encore you are talking about and we thought their prices were outragious!!!  There are SO many other great d.j.'s in Cols. that I cant see paying that kind of price for any D.J. You can find a GREAT D.J. without spending $800-$900 or more !  Check TEAM DJ, MegaBeat DJ, or several others and you'll find JUST as GOOD service for hunderds $$$$ less. Not trying to bash anyone, just talking from experience. Good luck!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards