Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Brag about YOUR shopping deals....

I am still trying to scout out the best Cyber Monday deals...but I hit the jackpot on Black Friday. 

FI and I both found our Wedding Bands, we saved over $1100 on our rings ($400 on his, and $700 on mine).  We are so excited to get that huge check off of our list. 

So what did you find out there? 
imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Brag about YOUR shopping deals....

• edited December 2011
    Nice work!
    I have never gone shopping the weekend after thanksgiving, it's sooooo unappealing, but since we need all the help we can get saving $ on the wedding we took the plunge. It paid off b/c we totally scored! Got FH's wedding band and suit, each for 70% off. The best part was we didn't have to get up early or fight anyone to get the goods :)  Actually, we didn't even really have to wait in lines at either store, the stars were aligned I guess. whoo hoo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This was my second time going out on Friday, and FI's first. we actully left the house at 11am and were back about 1, so not bad....and yes totally worth it. 

Good job on your sweet deals as well. 
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• edited December 2011
    This was the 2nd year I have gone out on Black Friday. My sister and I have started going after having so much fun last year with it. I got originally priced $60 pyrex sets for $12 after the rebates come back to me in the mail and I ended up with a $75 Cricut that I have been fighting myself with, I don't know if I will use it, I may return it or sell it, I don't have the time or the means to learn how to use it right now and I just don't know if it will be worth it to keep it for myself.

I also nabbed a ton of clay at Joann's, they were only $1ea instead of $2.29-2.99 ea. They had a clay conditioner (pasta machine) for only $9.99. I am just learning but it's been a lot of fun and am working on gifts for Christmas. I was inspired by the polymer clay wedding toppers, I am not sure I will ever be that good or even try, but covering vases and bowls and votives and making beads and such I think I can handle :)

My FI went to Sears for some Craftsman stools for half off, he's quite excited about those for the garage.

I got a ton of ribbon at Michael's on Thursday night for making bows for gifts. I also got some great organizers at Menards for my craft area and some toys too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    oooh you were busy!! good work.
    i'm having a hard time controlling myself with the constant barrage of emails from my fave retailers. I got two magazine subscriptions from Amazon last night and I'm toying with buying some super sale stuff at cb2.com. I really need to just step away from the computer...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards