Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Dress Shop

Can anyone recommend a wedding dress shop in the Twin Cities that you recall having a selection of tea-length wedding dresses? I am looking for something simple and possibly vintage-looking. I have looked at The Wedding Shop, David's Bridal and Brides of France in Richfield so far and haven't found many options. Thank you!

Re: Dress Shop

• My SIL got a dress from a place in Savage. I didn't look through their selection, but I know her dress is tea length.

http://bridalaccentscouture.com/
  • Bride To Be Consignment in Burnsville might have one. 
  • I know that L'Atelier had some of the short Amsale dresses at one point, but they were part of a trunk show. Give them a call and see when their next Amsale trunk show. Amsale has a whole line called the little white dress. 
  • What about Vera's Vintage in Uptown?
  • I would suggest Angeliques in Blaine. We got our BM dresses there vs my wedding gown, but they had a ton of dresses and we had a good experience at that shop. I got my dress at Unique Bridal in Blaine. It isn't your usual bridal salon, but they have a ton of designer dresses at reduced prices-- worth a shop for a diamond in the rough!

Photobucket
  • I know this may be a little out of the way but check Our Shop in Stillwater. I drive by there a couple times every week and they had an entire window display with 4 tea length dresses a couple weeks ago. They also had some there when I bought my dress. Natalie is very nice too and great to work with!
  • Come to Sixpence in St. Paul. There is a variety of dresses...some really great lace & vintage inspired dresses as well. You can see some pics on Facebook too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards