Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

*drdifabio

I was just wondering how you did your save the dates.  I seem to be a little slow when it comes to using vistaprint....
PhotobucketPhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *drdifabio

• drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Liberty!

Well VP is awesome and I def recommend using them! In total, we bought one pack of 100 postcards and 3 packs of 25 business sized magnets and it ended up costing less than $40.

What I did was open PowerPoint and resize the page to the size of the postcard on VP (they have all their sizes listed on the website). Then I just copied in my picture to the background and added words - so easy.

After I had it all in PowerPoint - I saved it as a pdf. This is important as saving it as a jpeg wasn't high enough quality. Then I uploaded the pdf files into VP - one for each side of the postcard - and ordered them! I did the same for the front of the magnet.

Let me know if you have additional questions and if you would like copies of my PowerPoint files I would be happy to pass them along!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much.  I am having some problems with it to not be blurry so I amgoing to try the resizing the slide!
    PhotobucketPhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards