Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in Minnetonka, and i am getting married October 7th of 2010, and i am looking for a reception site that does not require a food or alcohol minimum, in the twin cities. Anyone know of anyhting?

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So you are getting married on a Thurs., is that right?  I ask because the Landmark Center in St. Paul is beautiful and does not have any minimums.  But  they are booked up until Sept. 2011 for Saturdays, however, they may be available for that Thurs. though.  You do have to get your alcohol through them but no min.  You can use any licensed caterer you want.  HTH
  • Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Any site listed here with Private Catering Allowed most likely has no minimum.

We had our reception at the Eagan Community Center and had no minimum through our caterer.  HTH
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes I am getting married on a Thursday, but it's destination so I am planning my reception for a Friday sometime in the last two weekends in October....... Thank you for your help:) I really appreciate it!!
    -Anny
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the link!!:)
  • Options
    klinel01klinel01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you are willing to go outside of the cities a bit, but the Dahlgren Golf Course in Chaska is beautiful and very reasonably priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards