Ohio-Columbus
Options

Fantastic Photographer Review!!

My husband(as of 7/4/12 :)) found Matthews Wedding Photography(Galloway Ohio) online. We were looking at a few others at the time, but decided see what Matt had to offer. We are SO glad we did! Matt went out of his way to meet with us when we needed him and make sure all our questions were answered. He even did our engagement shoot on his birthday!! He always got back to our emails and calls quickly and always put us at ease. And the deal he gave us was perfect and worth EVERY penny! He and his wife work well together to make sure things run smoothly and you get the shots you want. Just ask him and he'll make sure to get it! We haven't met up with him for all the pictures yet, but he posted some on Facebook for us and they are beautiful! He did a fantastic job and I'm excited for the rest of them! And may I recommend - do the photo booth at your reception! Our guests absolutely LOVED it! Plus copies of the photos were put in a scrapbook that became our guest book. The photos are a riot!! Matt is wonderful and I recommend him whole heartedly - you can't go wrong!

Re: Fantastic Photographer Review!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_fantastic-photographer-review?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:80238a92-0779-4bc3-9ffe-508f45b16209Post:4bdfe01f-c585-431c-8081-7cef29d86e7b">Fantastic Photographer Review!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My husband(as of 7/4/12 :)) found Matthews Wedding Photography(Galloway Ohio) online. We were looking at a few others at the time, but decided see what Matt had to offer. We are SO glad we did! Matt went out of his way to meet with us when we needed him and make sure all our questions were answered. He even did our engagement shoot on his birthday!! He always got back to our emails and calls quickly and always put us at ease. And the deal he gave us was perfect and worth EVERY penny! He and his wife work well together to make sure things run smoothly and you get the shots you want. Just ask him and he'll make sure to get it! We haven't met up with him for all the pictures yet, but he posted some on Facebook for us and they are beautiful! He did a fantastic job and I'm excited for the rest of them! And may I recommend - do the photo booth at your reception! Our guests absolutely LOVED it! Plus copies of the photos were put in a scrapbook that became our guest book. The photos are a riot!! Matt is wonderful and I recommend him whole heartedly - you can't go wrong!
    Posted by murdockb1[/QUOTE]

That's great to hear, we are using them also!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    WE WILL BE USING HIM AS WELL THATS AMAZING :D He is funny - he and my fiance get a long really well and if any of you are Doctor Who fans.. thats the name of the current Doctor - Matt Smith so Jon calls him The Doctor
    -=Chesney=- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Pretty sure I saw your photos.. you used Chase Waits as your officiant? That's who we're using as well.. i recognized the ipad.

Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_fantastic-photographer-review?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:80238a92-0779-4bc3-9ffe-508f45b16209Post:4bdfe01f-c585-431c-8081-7cef29d86e7b">Fantastic Photographer Review!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My husband(as of 7/4/12 :)) found Matthews Wedding Photography(Galloway Ohio) online. We were looking at a few others at the time, but decided see what Matt had to offer. We are SO glad we did! Matt went out of his way to meet with us when we needed him and make sure all our questions were answered. He even did our engagement shoot on his birthday!! He always got back to our emails and calls quickly and always put us at ease. And the deal he gave us was perfect and worth EVERY penny! He and his wife work well together to make sure things run smoothly and you get the shots you want. Just ask him and he'll make sure to get it! We haven't met up with him for all the pictures yet, but he posted some on Facebook for us and they are beautiful! He did a fantastic job and I'm excited for the rest of them! And may I recommend - do the photo booth at your reception! Our guests absolutely LOVED it! Plus copies of the photos were put in a scrapbook that became our guest book. The photos are a riot!! Matt is wonderful and I recommend him whole heartedly - you can't go wrong!
    Posted by murdockb1[/QUOTE]
    -=Chesney=- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How much was it?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards