Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Chair cover/sash rental

Hi ladies,
Do you have any suggestions for chair cover/sash rentals that are inexpensive? Our site is charging $5/chair cover without any sashes, and we're looking for something a little cheaper. Also, does anyone know where we can find inexpensive ceiling drapes as well? Thanks!!

Re: Chair cover/sash rental

• edited December 2011
    Corrine at Memory Makers Decor is where we went. Covers and Sashes were about $1.50/chair/set. She has a website and publishes deals on her facebook page. Tell her Shannan snet you :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!! That price sounds a lot better!
  • maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Deckci Decor is also super affordable, and they use a really nice fabric that doesn't wrinkle... which actually makes a HUGE difference in set-up.
  • lboerner88lboerner88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Memory Makers Decor! Corinne did a stellar job setting up at my reception! Everything looked great and she was the cheapest quote that I found!
  • edited December 2011
    Bride to Be Consignment in Burnsville does covers for $2.00 and sashes/table runners for $0.75.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mlschn06mlschn06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Michelle at Grand Designs- I have loved working with her so far and she had the best prices! She has great reviews on several sites as well!
  • MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we got our chair covers AND sashes for $1.50/ea through Heartstrings bridal in Hopkins.  They are usually more than that, but they run a special in the fall (around Sept/Oct) that marks them down quite a bit.
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Sitting Pretty is who we're using -- Jennifer is the contact - covers are $1.95 and sashes $0.75 without labor - with labor, covers are $2.50, sashes $1.25, $40 delivery charge.  Prices are good in comparison to the big names out there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards