Missouri-Kansas City
Options

wanna share linens?

I am getting married September 29, and I need to get table linens. I didn't know if anyone wanted to share?

I want to get white 90x156 linens which fit 8 feet rectangle tables, and I need about 30 of them. (I was also planning to get burlap table runners too)

Is anyone needing/wanting the same kind, either before or after 9-29? I would be willing to buy/sell them. That size can be between $10-13 and with shared cost, it would be super cheap!

Re: wanna share linens?

• Options
    I have lace and burlap table runners and overlays that I've made for our August 18, 2012 wedding. If you are interested, I will keep you in mind!
  • Options
    Yeah that would be great! Thanks :)
  • Options
    My wedding is September 1 and we will have a ton of table linens left.  Not all exactly the same but all white.  I think we have about 40 maybe a few more.  Not all are ours but I dont know if FH's aunt will want them back.  Or what she would want to sell them for.  If you are interested you can private message me and I will explain when I say they are not all the exact same.  We will be selling the ones we purchased I know for sure.

Thanks
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards