Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Boudoir photographer

Does anyone have any suggestions for a boudoir photographer?  Preferably one that is not going to charge me over $1000?  Will look anywhere from Kansas City to Topeka.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Boudoir photographer

• Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aaron from Blue Rue studio in Kansas City. www.bluerueboudoir.com

I had mine done a week ago and it was an amazing experience!! I LOVE my pictures and Aaron was great to work with. Very professional and made the whole process very comfrortable and fun.

I did mine during a marathon he was putting on with CaraSue Hall, who was doing hair and makeup. It was $350 for plenty of shooting time, hair/makeup, the hotel room and a $100 photo credit. His non-marathon price is less, but you do not get the hair/makeup or the hotel room.

If you decide to use him please give him my name, Christina, as a referral. Thank you!!

I researched bpic photogs before I decided to go with Blue Rue. I just didn't find anyone else who I feel like had the talent that Aaron has.

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• Options
    HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a local knottie & photographer, Jenifriend, who was thinking about doing BPics before. I am not sure if she decided to add that to her resume, but you could look her up & ask.
  • Options
    ejt2011ejt2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Erin from Photos Edge does boudoir photos..... their website is www.photosedge.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could ask http://colleeneidephotography.com that's who we are using but not sure if she does those types of pics.

Good Luck! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I may be too late on this one, but I would HIGHLY suggest epagafoto.com.  Jessica is doing the pictures for my destination wedding in Florida and her work is amazing.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards